How to Help
There are many ways that you can help Hubbard House. We provide services to more than 5,000 individuals annually and all gifts are greatly appreciated.
Hubbard House has received a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, America’s premier independent charity evaluator. When you support Hubbard House you can be confident that we have sound fiscal management and a commitment to accountability and transparency. Click on the logo to review our four star rating.
There are three ways to make financial gifts:
- Mail your tax-deductible contribution to:
PO Box 4909
Jacksonville, FL 32201
- Call (904) 354-0076 ext. 281 to make a financial donation over the phone or for more information about financial gifts.
- Use the online form we have provided here.
Our top 4 needs in Shelter are:
1. Non-perishable food items (canned proteins, canned veggies and fruits, boxed meals)
2. Diapers (preferably size 3+) and formula
3. XL Twin Sheets and towels
4. Paper products and household cleaning supplies (paper plates, napkins, toilet paper, paper towels, plastic silverware, etc. – no styrofoam, please)
At this time, we are no longer accepting clothes for Hubbard House clients due to space constraints.
You can also help by donating furniture, household items, and clothing to the Hubbard House Thrift Store.
Holidays at Hubbard House
Help bring joy to victims and children at Hubbard House! Check out our Holiday Guide for a complete listing of the many ways you can help: Holiday Guide 2016
Host a Benefit for Hubbard House
Organizing an event is a great way to support Hubbard House and raise awareness about domestic violence! How does it work? Please check out our event guidelines here!
Download a printable PDF of our Top 10 Collection Drive Ideas.
Download a printable PDF of our School Supply List
Download a printable PDF of our agency Hubbard House Needs List.